Monday, January 21, 2008

SNOW






We had snow fall early Thursday morning. Andrew was so excited to wake up and see the ground white outside. We have some wonderful video footage of his reaction to his first snow fall that Chad is working on editing. In the meantime, enjoy these pictures of our outdoor fun. We went out to play at 6:30am, still in jammies. We only had about 4 hours until it melted away, but we crammed lots of fun into that short amount of time. We built a snowman, painted the snow green, raced trucks, threw snowballs, and played chase. There aren't many pics of Ryan because I was carrying him in the sling most of the time.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a fun blog, I love seeing all of the exciting things you guys are up to!

Robert & Christy said...

Ah..you actually did it. I couldn't get myself to get out in that freezing weather. I should have...it looks like you had a blast. I used the excuse that the kids were all sick (they were) but the real reason is that I was a wuss. :)

Shelley said...

You guys got a lot more snow than we did! The boys look like they had fun. And happy birthday to old man Chad!