Saturday, May 17, 2008

$1.91


That's the price I paid for all 7 of these items combined playing the grocery store game this week at Harris Teeter during triple coupons days. I actually filled my entire cart for less than $34. It included lots of fresh fruit and veggies.

Check out www.thegrocerygame.com and enter my e-mail if you decide to join. You get a free membership at the beginning. We are slowly building our food storage with all of these great deals. We have a several month supply of toilet paper and paper towels, too!

4 comments:

Gina said...

I didn't find anything at the web address you said...is this the same as the Grocery Game that I do?

Danielle said...

Oops! Yes, I went back and fixed the web address. Thanks, Gina!

Wendy said...

Good job!! I decided to keep my GG membership active and fork out the subscription cost--it's such an organized way to shop.

Rebekah said...

well done! that's awesome. living in a small town, the grocery game doesn't really work, but if you have any other tips to save a ton i'm all ears!!!