Sunday, May 4, 2008

Laughing in His Sleep


My sweet Andrew....he makes me laugh more often than he makes me want to...well I am not sure what I want to do the other times, but it certainly is not to laugh.

When I married Chad his mom told me I would laugh every day. That is true. Chad is a fun and funny guy. I will also be able to tell the same thing to Andrew's wife. He is quite the little comedian, even when he is not trying to be. He brings a great deal of laughter to our home. After a particularly exhausting day with my sweet three year old, I laid out his clothes for church, read scriptures and stories, and tucked him in bed at 7:30pm. When I came in to check on him before I went to bed at 10:30, this is what I found.

Andrew had taken off his pajama bottoms and pull-up, and put on a pair of shorts from the dirty clothes. He had taken the vest off of the pile of Sunday clothes I had laid out and put it on over his Little Einstens jammies. He completed the ensemble with a doggy blanket around his neck like a cape. The rest of the Sunday clothes were distributed in various locations throughout his bedroom. So much for trying to prepare ahead of time. Chad and I quickly redressed him and gathered the clothes back into a neat pile on his chair. But not before snapping a picture for evidence. Andrew has us laughing even when he is asleep.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Danielle,
I hadn't checked your blog in a few weeks evidently. I must have fallen behind without your weekly reminders. :) I love your stories though!