Friday, June 13, 2008

No nap today!

The Game of 20 Questions...
Andrew wouldn't take his nap today, so instead of having a meltdown because I have 20 things to do before our trip tomorrow, I asked him these 20 questions off of my cousin's blog.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"You always say, “Go to bed, please!" (Hmmm, remember he is answering these instead of taking his nap).
2. What makes mom happy? Going to bed and playing with toys with me.
3. What makes mom sad? Not going to bed.
4. How does mom make you laugh? Tickling makes you laugh
5. What was mom like as a child? I don’t know...happy, appy, gappy ?
6. How old is mom? 56 (only 23 years off)
7. How tall is mom? That tall…(reaches up to touch the top of my head) Um..I think I need to measure you.
8. What is mommy's favorite thing to do? Sleep (true, so why do I average 5 hours a night)?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Pray (also true)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Trains
11. What is your mom really good at? Making me eggs
12. What is your mom not very good at? hitting
13. What does your mom do for her job? Make eggs
14. What is your mom's favorite food?eggs and crackers and peanut butter and jelly, that is all you like for breakfast (I usually eat a yogurt and a piece of fruit)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Making muffins with me (We made muffins today).
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Wolfie (Ouch! He is the bad guy on Super Y)
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play songs about beaches
18. How are you and your mom the same? We both like eggs and peanut butter because they are good.
19. How are you and your mom different? you're big and I'm little
20. How do you know I love you? You loves me the most. Now Mommy, stop telling me questions! (Luckily we were done, as it was the 20th question).

5 comments:

Gina said...

yay! I'm so glad you did it with him...I actually meant to tag Andrew too, but it slipped my mind.

Shelley said...

what does your mommy do for her job? make eggs. hahahahahaha! if only it were that simple.

Janine said...

An interview with Andrew! I think true conversations with children are some of the best pieces I have read. I love to hear what they are thinking.

I once told someone my dad worked on cars for a living (he is a professor at a university) because all I saw him do was fix our cars on the weekend...

Christine said...

So glad you found our blog, and left me yours! Blogs are such a fun way to keep in touch. Your family is adorable! I will check in often to see what you guys are up to!

Gina said...

Where have you been? Are you guys doing okay?