Sunday, May 17, 2009

Week 3-Meeting Great Grandmother Stone

My Dad was still in town this week and was able to bring my grandmother to meet Molly. Thanks Dad! We got to see Grandpa Bud a lot this week and enjoyed his visit. Today Andrew asked me when we are driving to Alaska. He told me that Monday would be a great day.

Molly is bursting out of her newborn clothes and has worn some of her 0-3 month clothes this week. She took her first shower with her daddy this week. Molly also went out to eat with Mommy and Daddy and Grandpa Bud and his girlfriend, Lynne. Molly's first night out on the town. She went to Pinehurst and met her new cousin Amelia

Molly went to church for the first time. At church, you were the center of attention. Not just because you were so cute Molly, but also because you were breathing/cooing so loudly in your sleep, that everyone in Relief Society could hear you and the teacher even stopped her lesson to say how cute your cooing was. I am afraid we may have to spend next Sunday out in the hallway.

(With Andrew and Ryan, I kept a journal and scrapbook for each week of their first year of life. I am doing this for Molly as well. So if it seems like I am writing a ton about Molly each week, it is because I am going to upload our blog into a baby book for Molly next April. I am still going to make this a blog about our family, but each week there will also be a little summary about Molly's week).

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Tell Andrew I think Monday would be a great day to go also! I have a ton of places we could stay!

Christy said...

Everyone is looking so big. I've decided...since we miss you, that you need to come and visit Dan Nicholas park on the 4th of July weekend. I'd ask if you want to come camping with us...but I imagine with little Molly that sound way too hard. But how about a day visit?