Sunday, June 28, 2009

Molly's 9 Week's Old

video

Molly is a loud sleeper. We have had a hard time capturing it, but here is a short clip we caught tonight. It still doesn't do it justice, she really is very loud.

Molly had her 2 month check up this week. She was 11 pounds 11 ounces and 22 inches long. She is now in the 75th percentile for weight and 50th for height (last time she was 95th for both). Her head is still 95th percentile, though.

Molly continues to sleep through the night, 12 hours at a time a few nights. I have never had one do that before. I am a little worried about my milk supply, but the doctor said to let her sleep and it would be fine. I haven't had any trouble yet.

Molly is smiling and cooing lots. She loves her mobiles and loves her brothers still. She went to the pool for the first time this week, but wasn't too impressed with the water I dipped her toes in.

1 comment:

CR said...

She is so beautiful, I love her loud sleeping! It is great that you never have to wonder if she is breathing.