Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blue Jean Baby 19 weeks


When I was a very little girl, I loved wearing dresses. In fact, once my mom picked out a pair of blue jeans for me and I protested. I put my hand on my hip and sassily told her she could buy them but I was NOT going to wear them. (who do you think won that battle)? Anyways, so far my little girly has only worn dresses or little one piece bubble suits. Until this week. Doesn't she look too big?



Also, note the shoes. Apparently Molly does NOT hate shoes. Apparently she is a shoe snob. The Gap shoes just weren't cool enough for her. She held out for the Pedipeds, which she left on ALL DAY. (Do you think maybe she is a chocolate snob too and if I ate Godiva she wouldn't protest)?

5 comments:

kruegfam said...

Well, when you do a close up of the bum of course she looks big! She will have to have therapy for this one..."My Mommie made my butt look fat!" Give the GOOD Chocolate a shot.

shelley said...

what are "one piece bubble suits?" it just sounds hilarious. and pedipeds. oo la la! she's also holding out for a trip to paris. and she said she wants me to come.

Gina said...

too, too funny! She's a cutie...and I do have the little girl here in my house who refuses blue jeans. It's hard to find enough matching leggings and wool tights to make it through the winter. :)

Mary said...

I hope she continues to like the shoes but she can't get as much enjoyment from them as when we picked them out for her.

Laura said...

I LOVE this post...I love you!