Sunday, September 20, 2009

Molly's 5 Months Old




Little Miss Molly is 5 months old today! She loves playing in her exersaucer and continues to be a happy girl! She still drools excessively. She decided that sleep was over rated a couple of nights this week, much to her mommy's dismay. But now she seems to be back to normal.

Everyone says she looks like her brother, but as her Mommy, I just can't see it as easily. Here are pics of all three kids at 5 months old in their exersaucer. Can you guess who is who?

4 comments:

Kim said...

My guesses are 1-Molly, 2-Andrew, 3-Ryan.

Chad said...

Um... Is the second one a mannequin you picked up at the baby mannequins r us store? So lifelike... freaky.

kruegfam said...

No guesses necessary, here. I know my grandkids!

Basil Family said...

Personally, I think Molly looks like her mommy!