Sunday, November 1, 2009

Molly's First Halloween






I know I posted a couple of Tinkerbell pics with the family post, but I couldn't resist sharing more. Sorry.

Molly had her 6 month check up this week. I was terrified to bring her to the doctor office where there were actually sick people. They let us in a side door, but I was still really nervous with all that is going around. She had 4 shots. The first two she didn't cry at all. The nurse commented how shocked she was that Molly didn't cry at all. Then Molly kindly screamed her head off the last two so as not to disappoint the nurse. Molly is 15 pounds and 5 ounces. She is 23 inches long. That is 25th and 35th percentile for her age. She is following the same trend as her brothers, and if she continues, will be in the 5th percentile at a year. She is sitting up for a few seconds. She also seems to understand a little of what we are saying to her these days. Chad asked her if she was hungry and she threw her head back and started reaching for me. A very clear YES!

2 comments:

CR said...

That girl is beyond cute! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her pictures! She is the most gorgeous tinkerbell I have ever seen. She does a great job of hamming it up for the camera too!

Avni said...

ok - her outfit is amazing. she is the cutest. you did a good job. :-) I just had to comment.