Monday, February 15, 2010

My Funny Valentine -42 Weeks Old





Molly celebrated her first Valentines' Day this week. She had a fun time playing with the decorations. I made her this little pillowcase dress. It is the first dress I have ever made for her. It definitely looks handmade by a novice, but I had so much fun making it, and hope to make more for her for this summer. They are so easy.

Molly went for her 9 month check up this week. She weighed 16 pounds and 5 ounces, which is the 5th percentile for weight. She was 26 and 3/4 inches tall, which is 25th percentile. She had to get a lot of shots and then she threw up 3 hours later. It turned out it was a stomach bug, not a reaction to the shots. We are sure of this because 24 hours later, all of the rest of the family began to throw up. Yay! It was a rough 3 days for my little girl, but she is feeling much better now.

2 comments:

Janie Mann said...

I love Molly's dress Danielle, it is too cute! Your Valentine's activities look/sound like so much fun too!

CR said...

You are amazing, I never would have guessed that dress was homemade! And she looks fabulous in it.