Monday, February 8, 2010

O-Baby! 41 Weeks





Molly ate Cheeri-o Cereal for the first time this week. She loved them! (Of course, what baby doesn't)? Chad was sick on Sunday and so I had all 3 kiddos with me at church by myself. Those magical O's kept her happy the entire Sacrament Meeting. The novelty of feeding Molly entertained her big brothers as well. They kept stuffing her mouth full with O after O. No one had to leave and I got to hear every speaker, song, and prayer. Would it be sacrilegious to thank Heavenly Father for the creator of Cheeri-Os?

2 comments:

CR said...

I think we all should be thankful for the creator of Cheerios. And also thankful for all the generic brands! She is such a good girl, and SO beautiful!

Rebekah said...

i thank Him every week for cheerios, raisins and fruit snacks. seriously! glad you got to sit through without any problems!