Sunday, March 28, 2010

Up, Up and Away -Molly 11 months

I was loading the dishwasher on Tuesday and heard Molly crying in the other room. I asked Andrew to go and check on her. He came back and said, "I think she is fine, she stopped crying." "What was she doing?" I asked. He didn't know. I heard her start crying again, so I sent him back to look for her. He found her at the top of the stairs!!! I had no baby gate up because she had not ever even climbed one step before. Somehow she managed to make it to the top. Then she didn't know what to do so she cried for help. She is pretty cautious about the stairs still and really only goes up when we coax her now. It is almost as if she is saying, "Been there done that." I am not complaining. I can't stand jumping over the baby gate!

Molly also went to the zoo this week and had a fun time on a Daddy Date with her brothers at the train expo. In addition to climbing and outings, Molly seems to be cutting two teeth finally. But you can't see them. They are her side teeth. I can see the white under her gums. Just like her brothers' first teeth.

1 comment:

CR said...

She is way too smart! And as always, I LOVE her outfit and headband.