Sunday, June 13, 2010

Class of 2010

My baby sister graduated from high school this week. We were able to be there for the best (if best=shortest) graduation EVER. Seriously, it was only 45 minutes long!!!! Amazing! Rachel is senior class secretary, so she got to sit on the stage AND she introduced the Salutatorian. So proud of her. She is off to SVU in the Fall.

We love you Rachel!

Rachel with the soon to be empty nesters.

The official cameraman made it into at least one pic. :)

Rachel's not only the baby in our family...she is also the youngest grandchild! This was Nanie's last grandkid (and the last of the nieces and nephews) to graduate.


Rachel's college survival kit from Emily and me and my fam.

Emily made these super cute (and delicious) graduation cupcakes.

2 comments:

CR said...

Congrats Rachel!!! What an accomplishment. I still have nightmares that I did not graduate from HS. 45 minutes IS amazing, they should make a law to limit all graduations to that. ;) Rachel and Emily just keep getting more and more beautiful, just like their older sister & their Mom! It seems like Rachel was just 12, like when I first met her. Does that mean I am old?

CR said...

PS- Those cupcakes are awesome, I want one!