Sunday, August 1, 2010

Florida Family Fun!

No, we didn't go to Florida!  Our Florida family came to us!  My dad, my sister Shana, and her new baby Rylee came to visit last week.  We had lots of fun adventures together.

We went to a Pirate magic show with Grandpa Bud and Great Grandma Stone.  (Ignore the boys' anxious expressions,they had a great time).  Afterwards we all met up with Aunt Shana for lunch at Chick-fil-A!

We went to Chuck E. Cheese's after we had our family pics taken.   Molly loved the ride on games, as long as they didn't turn on!



















Saturday, my cousin and I threw a baby shower for Shana.  My camera died after I took this pic.  I can't wait until everyone else sends me theirs! (hint hint)  My Aunt Remona made this awesome cake!




Grandpa Bud came over for dinner on Sunday night and read bedtime stories before leaving.




Monday, Shana and I went out to lunch together and then met up with all of the guys at Cold Stone, which of course the kids loved!  If messiness=enjoyment, Ryan enjoyed his the MOST!



We had a wonderful time with everyone.  Molly loved her cousin, Rylee.  She kept walking around the house signing Baby.  We can't wait to see them again, soon!

No comments: