Thursday, December 23, 2010

Andrew's 6 Year Old Favorites


Food:  Pepperoni, Olive, and Cheese Pizza
Color: Gold
TV Show: Cyber Chase
Movie: Star Wars (which he saw for the first time last night)
Super Hero:  Spies
Song:  "Revenge of the Sith" by John Williams
Best Friends: My Cousins
Book: Star Wars Epic Battles
Toy:  Birdie (a stuffed bird that chirps that he bought with his own money)
Sport: Soccer
Animal: Bird 

Andrew weighs 39 pounds and is 41 and 7/8ths inches tall.
That is the 4th percentile for height and the 11th for weight.

I will post a lot more about his big day soon.  Just wanted to get his annual interview up before I forgot.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe he finally saw his favorite movies! Can't wait to hear how he liked them and if they stood up to all the hype from Chad! I'm sure he was in star wars heaven all day ;)