Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mommy and Me Book Club

Once a week I host a Mommy and Me Book Club at our home for Ryan.  I have several friends who bring their little ones to join in the fun.  We are a co-op.  Everyone contributes each week to make it all possible.  They are a wonderful and creative group of moms.   I love getting to spend time with them and I love all of their kiddos.    We are half way through our Mommy and Me year and I realized I haven't shared our blog yet.  It has pics of our activities since September and all the fun we have had together.



Feel free to take a look and even become a follower if you want to see more of our adventures as the year progresses.   I have hosted a group similar to this each year since Andrew was 2.  I will hopefully start one with Molly in the fall. 

1 comment:

Melissa Stoller said...

Hi Danielle - you are giving your kids such a precious gift...a love of reading and strong connections with family and friends through discussing books! I do similar book clubs with my kids and it has made such a huge difference in our lives. Keep up the great work!
Melissa Stoller
www.parentchildbookclub.com