Sunday, March 6, 2011

Molly Climbs...well, EVERYTHING!

Molly is quite the little adventurer. She loves to climb on tables, counters, into sinks, and into tubs. Doors must stayed closed at all times, chairs must be kept on top of the table, and stools kept out of her reach. On a daily basis I find her somewhere she is not supposed to be. Like fully clothed squealing with delight in her brother's running shower, on the kitchen counter reaching for the knives in the cupboard, or outside in the middle of the trampoline. Every time I think I have Molly-proofed a room, she discovers new areas of her world to explore. Last week, we were nervous when we realized we had not heard Molly for a few minutes. This is what we discovered. She had pulled her chair over and was trying to climb into her bed herself. That is the kind of adventure I can whole heartedly support.


2 comments:

Courtney said...

haha! I'm kind of disappointed that she hasn't tried to pull any of these tricks when I'm babysitting! I'll keep my fingers crossed for some excitement next time ;)

Katie said...

Hey, if she wants to put herself to bed, more power to her! Hilarious! I can't believe how big she is!!! I keep thinking she is like 6 months old. Apparently we need to see you guys more often. :)