Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pinterest=Highly Addictive


I have tons of fun pics to share with you of the fun my kids have had without me this summer, and eventually I will get those up.  But first I wanted to share with you something fun I have discovered while I have been stuck on our couch the past few weeks.  Pinterest.  Pinterest is a great way to visually organize online ideas you want to save. You simply grab a "pin" button for your tool bar and you are ready to go!

It is fun to play around with and to see ideas your friends are "pinning."   Which is why I am blogging about it.  And why I am sharing it with you before my boards are very full and exciting.  I want you to start your own boards and share them with me, too!  Here is the link to my boards.   I have ones set up for School Hospitality Ideas I like, ideas for Mommy and Me, books I want to read, birthday ideas, and even homeschooling ideas for the future. I love having a quick (and eye-catching) way to file these away for later use.  No more frantically trying to remember what search words I typed in to find the blog with the cute jedi birthday party ideas.  Or running across something in July that I had meant to use at Thanksgiving but had forgotten all about. 

Let me know if you join or have any questions!

No comments: