Sunday, September 9, 2012

Baa-La-Lena School






When I was pregnant with Molly, I was pretty confident we were having a boy.  I even had a name picked out for him.  That is until one night while I was driving to Cub Scouts and passed a Ballet School.  The class for 3 and 4 year olds had just ended and tiny ballerinas poured out the doors onto the sidewalk as I drove by.  Each of them had on little leotards and little tights.  Their hair was pulled back into tiny buns.  They carried teeny tiny ballet bags with slippers inside. My eyes started to tear up at the sweet sight.  I knew right then I was having a little girl.    (And that I was extremely emotional...but you know that already, right)?

Lucky for me, Molly is a pretty typical girly girl.  She loves ballet and all things pink.  Molly started her first little class this week.  It is called Dancetastics.  It is 20 minutes gymnastics, 20 minutes ballet, and 20 minutes tap.  But Molly doesn't really care what it is called.  To her it is Baa-La-Lena School.  She has told every person in Winston-Salem that she goes to Ballet School.  I love her enthusiasm.  She wore her ballet slippers all day long each day the week before class began and wore them to sleep as well!

 I was a little worried that she would not know how to follow directions or would be disappointed in the class.  I surprised at how well she listened and followed directions the first week.  It made her seem so very grown-up to me.   And she was definitely NOT disappointed.  She  is counting down the minutes until time for her school again.   She is using the chair rail in our kitchen as a ballet barre and practicing what she learned the first week.

And yes, of course I teared up a little when my very own little girl walked into class with her tiny leotard, tiny tights, tiny shoes, and (not so) tiny bag.   (But then you know that, too, right)? 

(Unfortunately, the dance studio isn't in a location where parents can get close enough to see or get pics, so all I have are the pics from the gymnastics segment).  

3 comments:

shelley said...

i love this! i love you! i am terrible at getting my act together to send you an email. but i'm available on monday or friday mornings to come to winston - we have a membership to the children's museum there, or we could meet up somewhere else. my oldest will be in school, but you could meet my two little ones.

i am running a dance studio in my house - this year i have installed a REAL ballet barre, mirrors, and have 25 students enrolled! can you believe that?! so little girls in leotards, tights, and buns are near and dear to my heart too!

email me: shelleyaagard[at]gmail[dot]com

hope to play soon!

Anonymous said...

Look at that tight little fuckable ass

Anonymous said...

Look at the outlining of her sweet pussy in the first picture oh how I'd like to make her whole body quiver with enjoyment when I lick and eat it