Friday, April 12, 2013

Ryan's 6 Year Old "Not My Favorites but I like them" List


Even with multiple attempts the last few days, Ryan has REFUSED to name his favorite anything!  He finally agreed to share ONE ...AND ONLY ONE... answer in each category that he liked, but said emphatically that none of these are his favorites, he has no favorite anything, and likes EVERYTHING and EVERYONE!

Food: Mac and Cheese
Color: White
TV Show: Avatar
Movie: Star Wars  

Book: The Scriptures
Toy: I like playing with people.

Video Game: Lego Star Wars
Sports: Martial Arts
Animal:  Jungle Animals and Humans
Bird: My stuffed animal birds
Scripture Story:  All of them
Primary Song: I am a Child of God 
When I grow up I want to be a FIGHTER.
Song: "Baby You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else" and "I love You like a Love Song Baby" 

Ryan weighs 39 pounds and is  41.5 inches tall.  (Up  3.2 pounds and 1 inch from last year). That is less than the 3rd percentile for height and the 10th percentile for weight.  

No comments: