Sunday, September 15, 2013

Labor Day Concert

 Our family tries to make it to the Labor Day Concert at the Children's Museum each year.  This year their theme was Superheroes.  They played songs like the Superman and Batman Themes, Harry Potter, and Peter and the Wolf.  There was even a little Pink Panther thrown in.  They had a VERY loose definition of the term Superhero.  Which is great, because my children did, too!


Molly decided she wanted to dress up like a Super-Kitty Cat.  I loved it!


I especially loved the rain boots that Super Kitty wore.


Ryan dressed up as the Super Hero Edmund from the Chronicles of Narnia. (Totally scored him some major Brownie Points with his book-loving Mama).


Andrew is Laval from Lego Chima.  Don't worry if you don't know who that is. No one else there knew what he was talking about either.  :)  I was just really happy that my big grown up third grader was still willing to wear a cape in public.


No comments: