Saturday, April 11, 2015

Ryan's Baptism




















"On April 11th, 2015 I was baptized by my father and given the Gift of the Holy Ghost.  The day I got baptized, it was my best friend's baptism, also.  So we got baptized together.  I was baptized at my old ward building. Lots of my friends and family were there. We had lots of fun. My brother and sister and Bastian's brothers and sister sang a song. My brother, Andrew, played the prelude music. My Nana and Bastian's Nana gave  prayers.  My mom gave a talk about the Three Bears of Baptism.  Bastian's dad talked about the Holy Ghost.  We sang "I Stand All Amazed" as the closing song.  When I got baptized I felt great and spiritual.  When I got the Holy Ghost from my dad I felt great, too.  Afterwards we had yummy food and I played outside with my friends. " -By Ryan


Saturday April 11, 2015
BASTIAN & RYAN
ARE GETTING BAPTIZED TODAY

prelude
Andrew Scribner (Ryan’s brother)
chorister
Hero Westbrooks (Bastian’s sister)
pianist
Dodie Campbell (Family Friend)

OPENING SONG HYMN 239
Choose The Right

OPENING PRAYER
Rose Krueger (Ryan’s Nana)

TALK ON BAPTISM
Danielle Scribner (Ryan’s Mother)

Baptism of
BASTIAN WESTBROOKS
performed by his father
David Westbrooks

WITNESSES
J.B Rawlings
(Opa)
Wayne Westbrooks
(PopPop)
Baptism of
RYAN SCRIBNER
performed by his father
Chad Scribner

WITNESSES
Bryan Krueger
(Papa)
Steve Scribner
(Grandpa)

MUSICAL NUMBER
Families Can Be Together Forever
Performed by Bastian’s and Ryan’s Siblings

TALK ON THE HOLY GHOST
David Westbrooks (Bastian’s Father)

Bastian’s Confirmation
Performed by
David Westbrooks (Bastian’s Father)
Ryan’s Confirmation
Performed by
Chad Scribner
(Ryan’s Father)

CLOSING REMARKS
Member of the Bishopric

CLOSING SONG HYMN 193
I Stand All Amazed

CLOSING PRAYER
Anne Rawlings (Bastian’s Nana)

No comments: