Friday, April 17, 2015

The True Story of the Three Little Pigs



This year, Ryan's wonderful teacher has allowed me to have my own little reading group that I get to work with each week.  I love teaching and it has given me a chance to be "back in the classroom."  We ended the year with a play.  The kids worked so hard to memorize their lines and made their own scenery.  I let the kids choose their own parts.  Ryan was the only one willing to be the Big Bad Wolf, because he had the most lines to memorize.  He did a great job.  He is quite the little actor.  I might have at least one child who enjoys theater as much as I do.  We have a video of the play, so you can see his mad skills for yourself,  but our computer keeps crashing when we try to upload it to Youtube. I will share it once it works.

No comments: