Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Utah Trip

I had the wonderful opportunity to go out to Utah for my sister's graduation from BYU.  I am so very proud of her amazing accomplishments.  She is an incredible woman!!!





It was also the very first time my mom and dad and the three of us sisters had all been together in over two years.  It was a wonderful reunion.


It was way too short of a visit to be able to see all of the friends and family I wanted to see, but I am so grateful for the ones I did get to spend a few hours with.

I got to go out to lunch with Christena in Salt Lake and hang out with her family for one night.



The Prices also let me stay with them while I was in Utah and took me to explore some of the beautiful scenery.  And to eat Sri Lankan food for the first time.  It was amazing!



While at the restaurant, my friends, the Hills stopped by for a few minutes.


I ended the week with Lara and her kiddos and had a wonderful visit.



I loved Utah.  I cannot wait to take my kids.  I missed them and Chad so much while I was gone!

No comments: