Monday, August 31, 2015

First Day of School 2015-2016

This is the final year all three of my children will be attending the same school.  The last year of drop off and pick up all at the same time .  I know it is so cliche to say, but I can't believe how quickly time passes.  I want to press pause.  I am not ready for this to be over.  I love being a mom of young children.  And they are quickly becoming not so young anymore.  So if I randomly show up at your house begging to play with your 4 year old, you will understand why.


Andrew still wants to be the CEO of Lego when he grows up!




Ryan wants to be a person who helps penguins at the zoo or a video game designer and tester.




Molly wants to be a dolphin saver.



Chad and I packed special lunches for the first day of school.

The boys had Harry Potter themed lunches.


Molly had a Pinkie Pie lunch.


I thought Andrew might think he was too old, but he loved it and so did his classmates.

So far the year is going great!  We are grateful for caring and dedicated teachers.

No comments: