Friday, March 25, 2016

Neighborhood 2nd Annual Egg Hunt

I know I say this all the time, but I love our neighborhood and the people who live here! I co-chair the Social Committee and all the members take turns being responsible for a couple of events each year.  This year one of the events I agreed to co-chair was the Egg Hunt.  All of my kids had a great time, and I loved being able to host a fun event for our sweet neighborhood children.  We had face painting, crafts, games, side walk chalk, bubbles, 4 different age groups for egg hunting, an egg hunt for doggiess, a visit from the ice cream truck, and of course, the Easter Bunny!


The kids and their friends helped me fill over 1000 eggs to add to the 24 eggs that each family donated for the hunt.  It took just under 45 minutes for 2 adults and 7 kids to fill all 1000!




The young man who was our bunny was fabulous!


Ryan loved egg hunting with his friends.


And both boys begrudgingly posed with the bunny for me.


Molly got her face painted to match one of her "besties."




No comments: